Top 10 Blog Posts of 2013 | Grand Rapids Photographer
First, we have a very important question for you at the end of this post, so be sure to read all the way down and leave an answer to our question! 2013 was filled with many ups and downs for our business and for us personally. That's probably not news to you, since last year was probably the same for you. Everyone faces peaks and valleys throughout their lives and how we handle ourselves at each extreme determines what the next extreme will be like.
With everyone being so busy throughout the year, I thought it would be fun to take a few minutes and look back at the highlights of 2013, just in case you happened to miss something.
We photographed weddings and families around the state and had a blast doing it. We rolled out our new iPhone wedding video option for weddings. We helped couples save money on their wedding day. We said goodbye to close friends and family members.
All of this happened in just one year.
In case you missed some of the best of the best last year, here they are:
- Grand Traverse Resort Wedding with Phil & Meg (with both photo and video throughout their wedding day)
- Central Michigan Wedding with Bailey & Heather
- Hand Burned. Lesson Learned (How to NOT botch your wedding day photos like we did)
- Wedding Photography at Townsend Park
- The Ultimate Wedding Savings Guide (How to Save 10%+ On Your Wedding Day)
- Wedding at Hilton Grand Rapids with Bradley & Karmenick
- Michigan Winter Wedding & 3 Reasons a Winter Wedding Might Be Your Best Choice
- Wedding at Bissell Tree House with Caleb & Ashley
- Legacy of One Man: Bruce Climie
- Warren Valley Golf Course Wedding with Mike & Tara
We are excited to see what 2014 brings our way!
What gets you most excited about 2014? Leave a comment below and let us know!