Live Stream Video
Do you have an upcoming event with a keynote speaker or a panel discussion?
Do you wish you had away to capture that one specific talk for future use?
Trying to expand the reach of your event?
Video content continues to become more and more important as the barriers to producing great video go away. With the dawn of YouTube Live and Facebook Live, you can now reach not only your local audience, but a global audience.
How can live stream extend
your event's reach?
- Live stream to engage your audience who cannot directly attend the day of the event
- Deliver video to attendees as a value-added benefit to the ticket price the following day
2 Hours for $1699
- 2 hours of video coverage (plus setup and tear down)
- 3 cameras
- Staff to run camera & live stream
- Stream to Facebook Live or YouTube Live
- Private access available, but additional cost
- Light graphics package