TINY LIVING IN A BIG WAY
Our “Personal Section” is titled “Tiny Living in a Big Way” because in September 2015 we moved into what would be considered a “Tiny Space” in downtown Grand Rapids. It is a 540 square foot fully furnished apartment at The Morton. The space was built by Rockford Construction and designed by Urbaneer, who has a tag line of “Spaces That Live Larger.”
If you’d like to learn the WHY of our move, be sure to check out the first post from our Tiny Living journey in downtown Grand Rapids. In the meantime, we are documenting our favorite parts of #tinyliving and #urbanliving via Instagram and you will find our favorite parts in the photo feed below.
In addition, we have posted below about our travel boondoggles (both near and far), a few stories about photographing our own family and other stories that are personal to us in the Grand Rapids area.
- Jun 6, 2017 How One Phone Call Changed My World | Why A Phone Call Matters
- May 4, 2017 Why You Should Sell Your Car & Hire Uber | You Might SAVE Money
- Mar 23, 2017 How to Book A Hawaiian Honeymoon For Almost Free (or any other destination)
- Mar 16, 2017 20 Most Surprising Things about South Africa | Travel to South Africa
- Feb 20, 2017 Save Time + Money with Groceries Delivered To Your Door | How Doorganics Gives Us More Freedom
- Nov 22, 2016 Our Tiny House Journey | PechaKucha Grand Rapids V15
- Aug 23, 2016 Friends Don't Let Friends Go To Men's Wearhouse | Men's Wedding Attire
- Jul 21, 2016 Dan + Kelley | River's Edge Wedding in Lowell
- Jun 22, 2016 Improve Your Business | CreativeLive 30 Days of Genius
- Jun 20, 2016 Things to Do in Downtown Grand Rapids
- Apr 6, 2016 Final Service Before Renovation at Calvary Church | Panoramic Photography in Grand Rapids
- Mar 9, 2016 How To Choose Your Favorite Travel Photos
- Jan 15, 2016 How To Find A Great Travel Deal | How We Went to Egypt
- Jan 2, 2016 20 Most Surprising Things about Egypt | Travel to Egypt
- Dec 22, 2015 Tiny House Becomes A Tiny Hell | Being Sick in a Tiny House
- Nov 13, 2015 Radde Family | Grand Rapids Fall Family Photos
- Nov 12, 2015 Grand Rapids Tiny House | URBANEER Design
- Nov 11, 2015 Chrismas Cards, Paper & More | 6.25 Paper Studio
- Nov 4, 2015 Artwork in a Tiny Space
- Oct 30, 2015 Recycle or Trash It?
- Sep 22, 2015 Our Move to The Morton | Grand Rapids Urban Living
- Dec 8, 2014 What Kind of Story Inspires You?
- Jul 11, 2014 What Memories Will You Keep?
- Feb 17, 2014 What Happens When the Whole Family Goes to Florida
- Feb 14, 2014 How to Have A Great Date | Valentine's Day
- Jan 31, 2014 Inspiring Others | The Power of Story
- Jan 10, 2014 2 Ways to Invest Your Money in Memories
- Jan 10, 2014 Top 10 Blog Posts of 2013 | Grand Rapids Photographer
- Dec 31, 2013 Nautical Summer Birthday Party | Hogerwerf Family
- Dec 19, 2013 On The Other Side of the Camera | Lake Michigan Trash the Dress with Russ + Rebecca
- Dec 18, 2013 Bruce Climie | Spectrum Health Hospice
- Nov 26, 2013 Western Family Picture Ideas | Creative Family Portraits
- Nov 21, 2013 Discover Your Local Treasure This Holiday Season
- Sep 6, 2013 Flashes of Hope at Camp Special Days | Creative Portraits
- Sep 6, 2013 What Are You Trying to Master? | Here Is Our Answer
- Jul 10, 2013 The Legacy of One Man: Bruce Climie
- Feb 14, 2013 Palm Beach + Atlanta Adventure | Swimming With Gentle Giants at Georgia Aquarium
- Feb 13, 2013 Costa Rica Adventure | Items Checked Off The Bucket List
- Jan 29, 2013 We're Outta Here! | Costa Rica Adventure
- Jan 2, 2013 The Best Awkward Family Photo | The Climie Boys
- Mar 1, 2012 Hand Burned. Lesson Learned.